- 1 cup ricotta cheese (preferably the whole-milk variety)
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese (it's okay to substitute regular cream cheese if Mascarpone is not available)
- 12 oz bag of miniature chocolate chips
- 6 purchased cannoli shells (Look for the cannoli shells at Italian markets.)
- Powdered sugar
1. Puree ricotta in food processor. Blend in mascarpone.
2. Transfer mixture to pastry bag without tip. Pipe into shells. Sprinkle ends of cheese filling with chocolate chips.
3. Serve chilled. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated.) Sift powdered sugar over cannoli.