Recipe from Sue Durst of Longview, Texas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50-55 minutes
1 lb. hamburger meat
1 medium onion (sliced thin)
1 can tomato sauce
Hot sauce (to taste)
1/4 cup catsup
1 can Of whole kernel corn
1 cup macaroni (cooked)
- Brown meat and onion together.
- After browned, drain grease off, put back in skillet.
- Add tomato sauce, whole kernel corn, hot sauce, and catsup.
- Cook macaroni till almost done,drain macaroni.
- When meat mixture has cooked together good, add macaroni to meat mixture in skillet.
Servings: Serving For 6
Comments: I like to serve corn bread on the side.