Celebrate the difference you can make Saturday, January 28th, 2012:
Charleston Heart Ball Art & Wine Auction
The Charleston Heart Ball, will be held at the Charleston Marriott on Lockwood on Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 6:30pm-12:00am.
CHOOSE TO BEAT THIS SILENT KILLER
- Heart disease is not just a man's disease. It is the #1 killer of women age 20 and over but is largely preventable.
- One in three women has some form of cardiovascular disease.
- Cardiovascular disease kills more than 450,000 women per year, about one every minute.
- More women die of cardiovascular disease than the next five causes of death combined, including all forms of cancer.
- Research shows that 80% of cardiac events in women could be prevented if women make the right choices for their hearts, involving diet, exercise and abstinence from smoking.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: