CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV)-- The Family Circle Cup is getting ready to welcome its 1,000,000th guest and the lucky tennis fan will get a $5,000 gift package.
The 40th Annual Family Circle Cup is scheduled for March 31 – April 8 at the Family Circle Tennis Center on Daniel Island.
"We have to thank the fans for making our move to Charleston such a success over the past 11 years," said Eleanor Adams, Family Circle Cup Tournament Manager. "We couldn't be happier to welcome our 1,000,000th ticket patron through our gates on Daniel Island, and we're thrilled it's going to happen during our 40th year celebration."
The $5,000 gift package includes:
A Premier Ticket Package:
• 4 Box Seats (dated Mon., April 2)
• 2 Bauer International Box Holder Appreciation Reception invitations (Mon., April 2, 6:00-7:30pm)
• Cocktail gathering and "meet & greet" featuring conversation, photos, and mingling with star players held at the Daniel Island Club, Main Ballroom
• 2 Terrace Level tickets to the remainder of the 2012 tournament (Tues., April 3 - Sun., April 8)
• 1 Valet Parking Pass for the remainder of the 2012 tournament (Tues., April 3 - Sun., April 8)
Coin Toss, Family Circle Stadium court prior to fourth match (Mon., April 2)
• Winner will flip a coin to decide the server of the match, then pose for a photo with players on-court
Cup Cash: $250 valid at any food vendor or concession stand (Mon., April 2 - Sun., April 8)
Shopping Spree: $250 to spend on any items in the Family Circle Cup merchandise tent
Autographed Memorabilia: Various items signed by the Top 8 Seeds of the 2012 Family Circle Cup
Tennis Lessons: One month of world class tennis instruction with Instinctive Tennis Academy professionals
Behind-the-Scenes Tour and Lunch: Winner & guest get special access to the clubhouse, including lunch in the Family Circle Cup Player Lounge
According to numbers provided by the Family Circle Cup, it is possible that with strong attendance throughout Family Weekend, March 31 – April 1, the 1,000,000th fan may enter the facility as early as Sunday, April 1.
The Family Circle Cup scans tickets as they enter the facility, and will utilize real-time electronic tracking/counting to ensure the proper identification of the 1,000,000th ticket holder. Credentialed guests, as well as ticket patrons who exit and re-enter the facility will not be counted.