Citadel names five finalists for dean of School of Business Administration
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Citadel officials have released the names of five people selected as finalists for the open dean of the School of Business Administration.
The finalists are as follows:
- William, N. Trumbull, associate professor of economics and Fulbright Scholar, College of Business and Economics, West Virginia University
- Elnora W. Stuart, associate dean, George Dean Johnson Jr. College of Business and Economics, University of South Carolina Upstate
- Rita A. Jordan, professor emeritus, Department of Management, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Bob G. Wood, dean, Franklin P. Perdue School of Business, Salisbury University
- Joe F. Alexander, associate dean, The Jack C. Massey Graduate School of Business, Belmont University
At The Citadel, the dean's responsibilities will include general administration of the School of Business Administration as well as the oversight of curricular, budgetary, personnel and academic matters, Citadel officials said in a news release announcing the finalists.
The dean also will be responsible for faculty development.
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed on a sidewalk outside the Pentagon Thursday after his invitation to a prayer service inside was withdrawn because of comments that insulted people of other religions. More>>