CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Reports of a fire at a Charleston County School District warehouse on Bridgeview Drive were called in to the NCFD around 8:30 Monday morning.
According to spokesperson Bianca Sancic, firefighters arrived and saw smoke coming from the building.
Jason Sakran with the Charleston County School District says a propane tank caught fire at a Veterans Day breakfast at the CCSD operations center.
Two people were taken to the hospital with minor injuries, but have been released, according to Sakran.
The building was safe to re-enter by 10:45 a.m. Monday morning and all employees went back to work.