This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Second Street Brewery, a brew pub in Santa Fe, NM, located at 1814 Second Street, Santa Fe, NM, serves up The Bill Hearne Trio from 6 – 9 p.m., Fri. Feb. 22, 2013.
Santa Fe, New Mexico (PRWEB) January 26, 2013
Santa Fe, NM, brew pub dining and music hotspot Second Street Brewery has been part of the dining and night time entertainment landscape here in the city since the company’s opening in 1986. 2012 was a banner year with the company bringing in entertainment for the enjoyment of guests several nights a week. Friday night, Feb. 22, 2013, is all set with The Bill Hearne Trio hitting the stage at the Second Street Brewery from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. This is a featured listing on SantaFe.com, Santa Fe’s premier on-line visitor guide.
Honkytonks, roadhouses, empty whiskey glasses, unrequited love are the brick and mortar of country music and there isn't a better mason than Bill Hearne.
Bill Hearne calls it 'The Road:' that metaphorical ribbon of honky-tonks, roadhouses, empty whiskey glasses, prison cells and unrequited love line with signposts and mile markers tattooed with names like Haggard, as in Merle, Williams, as in Hank, Owens, as in Buck and Lovett, as in Lyle.
Being legally blind, Bill has never actually driven The Road himself, but he sings with such authority of the tales he's heard while riding shotgun that you'd never know it.
SantaFe.com provides locals and visitors to Santa Fe alike the most current interactive platform for events, music, arts, business, dining and lifestyle. SantaFe.com is a division of Hutton Broadcasting, located at 2502 C. Camino Entrada, Santa Fe, NM 87507
SantaFe.com / Hutton Broadcasting
(505) 471-1067 (Media inquiries only, please)
About Second Street Brewery:
Second Street Brewery has been open since December 6, 1996. We brew beer with the bright rich complex and satisfying flavors that you can only get from a fresh handcrafted product. We use a 10 barrel (30 gallon) system. 80% of our hops and barley come from the Pacific Northwest and the other 20% from Germany and England. Thanks to you and all the many loyal patrons we have sold approximately 3,120,800 pints of beer since opening! That equals over 50 pints for each person living in Santa Fe.
Second Street Brewery @ Second Street
1814 Seconds Street
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10365338.htm