CCFR: Fire sparks near extension cord sparks in mobile home - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

CCFR: Fire sparks near extension cord sparks in mobile home

Posted: Updated:
(Provided) (Provided)

COLLETON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Fire crews responded to a mobile home fire on Burlington Road Sunday evening.

The single wide trailer was heavily damaged even though firefighters had the flames controlled within five minutes.

According to the Colleton County Fire and Rescue, no one was home at the time and there were no injuries.

Investigators said the fire started around 7 p.m. because of an extension cord in the bedroom which ran along the front wall.

Powered by WorldNow

ABCNews4 WCIV-TV

888 Allbritton Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
843-881-4444 | Advertising Information

Public Information File

For assistance with accessing WCIV-TV's public information file, click here.

Advertising

Advertising Credit Application and Terms and Conditions PDF.

Powered by WorldNow
All content Copyright © 2014 WCIV and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.