Sapulpa Business Catches Fire - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

Sapulpa Business Catches Fire

Posted: Updated:
SAPULPA, Okla. -

Sapulpa Firefighters were able to quickly put out a fire at a business.

Employees at Ernst Valves & Fittings were working on a valve that leaked gas.

Someone lit a torch, igniting the gas.

No one was hurt.

Everyone was able to get out, including a dog.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

ABCNews4 WCIV-TV

888 Allbritton Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
843-881-4444 | Advertising Information

Public Information File

For assistance with accessing WCIV-TV's public information file, click here.

Advertising

Advertising Credit Application and Terms and Conditions PDF.

Powered by WorldNow
All content Copyright © 2014 WCIV and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.