Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire

Posted: Updated:

A woman is recovering after she's burned during an apartment fire early Wednesday morning..

TFD responded to a complex near 4400 S 112th E Ave. Investigators said a candle left burning in the bathroom set the nearby shower curtain ablaze.

Firefighters said she should recover from the injury. The woman and her roommate had to find another place for the night.

Fire crews were at the same unit Tuesday to help put out a grease fire.

Investigators think the woman lit the candle overnight to try and get rid of the smokey grease smell left from the earlier call.

 

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

ABCNews4 WCIV-TV

888 Allbritton Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
843-881-4444 | Advertising Information

Public Information File

For assistance with accessing WCIV-TV's public information file, click here.

Advertising

Advertising Credit Application and Terms and Conditions PDF.

Powered by WorldNow
All content Copyright © 2014 WCIV and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.