Spark From Fan Causes Blaze - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

Spark From Fan Causes Blaze

Posted: Updated:

Firefighters quickly extinguish a blaze at an industrial business in east Tulsa.

Investigators believe a ventilation fan shorted out and caused a spark at the location, near 4100 S 87th E Ave. The spark landed in the insulation of a small storage building attached to the main business.

Damage was limited to the storage area and no one was injured.

Most Popular

Powered by WorldNow


888 Allbritton Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
843-881-4444 | Advertising Information

Public Information File

For assistance with accessing WCIV-TV's public information file, click here.


Advertising Credit Application and Terms and Conditions PDF.

Powered by WorldNow
All content Copyright © 2014 WCIV and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.