Mattress Fire Displaces Families - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

Mattress Fire Displaces Families

Posted: Updated:

Two families were out of a home Friday morning after a mattress caught on fire.

The Tulsa Fire Department said the fire happened at the Trenton Colonial Apartments near 1400 S. Trenton Avenue around 1:00 a.m.  The fire caused substantial fire damage in the apartment it started in and heavy smoke damage in the apartment next door, which were on the bottom floor.  TFD also said there was some smoke damage to the apartments above where it originated, but it was not severe.

Fortunately, no one was injured.

  • Top Videos

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

ABCNews4 WCIV-TV

888 Allbritton Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
843-881-4444 | Advertising Information

Public Information File

For assistance with accessing WCIV-TV's public information file, click here.

Advertising

Advertising Credit Application and Terms and Conditions PDF.

Powered by WorldNow
All content Copyright © 2014 WCIV and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.