Coast Guard search canceled, man found on dunes - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

Coast Guard search canceled, man found on dunes

Posted: Updated:

ISLE OF PALMS, S.C. (WCIV) -- The search for a missing man believed to be in the water off of Isle of Palms Tuesday night ended happily when the man was found on the dunes.

Witnesses on the beach said the 25-year-old man had been asleep.

U.S. Coast Guard officials have not said why the man was considered missing.

Crews from Charleston County and Isle of Palms also assisted in the rescue. 

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
Powered by WorldNow

ABCNews4 WCIV-TV

888 Allbritton Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
843-881-4444 | Advertising Information

Public Information File

For assistance with accessing WCIV-TV's public information file, click here.

Advertising

Advertising Credit Application and Terms and Conditions PDF.

Powered by WorldNow
All content Copyright © 2014 WCIV and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.