Microwave sparks fire scare at North Charleston hotel - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

Microwave sparks fire scare at North Charleston hotel

Posted: Updated:

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Firefighters were called to the Master's Inn on Rivers Avenue Tuesday.

Calls came into the newsroom that smoke was coming from the hotel and several fire trucks were on scene.

First responders reported seeing some smoke coming from one of the rooms and found a microwave that had been on fire.

NCFD spokesperson Bianca Bourbeau said the fire did not spread to the rest of the building.

The North Charleston Fire Department responded around 10:48 a.m.

 

 

 

Most Popular

Stories
Videos

Like Us On Facebook


Powered by WorldNow

ABCNews4 WCIV-TV

888 Allbritton Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
843-881-4444 | Advertising Information

Public Information File

For assistance with accessing WCIV-TV's public information file, click here.

Advertising

Advertising Credit Application and Terms and Conditions PDF.

Powered by WorldNow
All content Copyright © 2014 WCIV and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.