Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Liquidware Labs
Company presents tangible value of offerings to mutual global customers for VMware® Horizon View deployments in presentation and demonstrations at Booth E606.
BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VMworld -- Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation solutions, today announced that it will be demonstrating its offerings for VMware Horizon View desktops at its Booth #E606, and will be participating in a VMware-sponsored presentation on End-User Computing at VMworld Europe, October 15 through 17 in Barcelona, Spain.
Liquidware Labs, Technical Director of Alliances, Thomas Lahaussois, was invited to present an overview of the company's products as used by customers, Saudi Telecom and Hanze University, during a session entitled: "Incredible Partner Solutions for End User Computing," (TEX 5658) which will be delivered on Thursday, October 17th at 10:30 – 11:30 am. Lahaussois will provide an overview of how Liquidware Labs products support key phases of a VMware View rollout as well as profile two customers, including:
- Saudi Telecom virtualized customer service and call center operations for nearly 18,000 end users, utilizing a platform including VMware Horizon View, EMC storage and Liquidware Labs ProfileUnity.
- Hanze University migrated to Windows 7 workspaces for 4,500 seats for students, leveraging VMware View, Dell servers and Compellent storage and Liquidware Labs ProfileUnity.
"Liquidware Labs offerings are fast becoming the de facto products of choice when VMware customers scale up their Horizon View environments and expand them to cover more end-user types," said Lahaussois. "We are pleased with this opportunity to present our mutual customer successes and a proven VDI strategy on a world stage such as VMworld Europe."
Liquidware Labs will also demo its products at its Booth E606, including:
- Assessment and Design with Stratusphere FIT to gather key user, machine and application metrics about the physical environment as a step to planning and sizing the VDI environment.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting with Stratusphere UX in order to proactively maintain the health and resource capacity of View environments as they scale. An Adapter plug-in can push Stratusphere UX in-the-guest metrics into vCenter Operations Manager for display in custom dashboards.
- Migration and User Persona Management with ProfileUnity
- Applications Virtualization with ProfileUnity feature, FlexApp.
Two new features of ProfileUnity, FlexDisk and Flex-IO, will also be demonstrated at the booth. Both features are designed to speed up user login times, application response times and overall virtual desktop performance. FlexDisk technology provisions flexible user VMware VMDKs on a VMFS to eliminate streaming of applications and data over networks. Flex-IO leverages ESXi host RAM to accelerate common IOPS across virtual desktops to significantly increase the number of available IOPS.
"We will continue to enhance our products in line with the emerging needs of our customers worldwide," said David Bienemen, CEO and co-Founder of Liquidware Labs. "As the VMware platform continues to evolve and as new technologies, particularly storage, make virtual desktops a viable reality for many more types of organizations and end users, we are dedicated to ensuring that our offerings remain best-in-class to extract the ultimate return on investment in VDI."
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ is the leader in desktop transformation solutions for next-generation physical and virtual desktops, including VMware View®, Citrix® XenDesktop, Red Hat® and Microsoft® Windows 7. The company's innovative Stratusphere™ FIT and Stratusphere™ UX products support assessment, design, monitoring and diagnostics (Health Checks) of virtual desktop environments. Liquidware Labs award-winning ProfileUnity™ solution with FlexApp, FlexDisk and Flex-IO features supports migration to Windows 7, user and application virtualization and VDI performance acceleration. Liquidware Labs products are VMware-certified and Citrix Ready, and are available through a global network of partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.