Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getaroom.com's Unpublished Rates and Call Center Specials Present Travelers with Amazing Fall Deals to the Best Fall Attractions
MIAMI, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Getaroom.com, a leading online discount hotel stay company, announced today a fall travel sale, with steep discounts on hotel stays at dozens of top destinations. It offers sales for up to 35% off room rates, with even bigger discounts available through the phone.
Ten exciting U.S. destinations on sale at Getaroom.com include:
- The Big Apple boasts great weather and fewer crowds in the fall. Try the Hotel Belleclaire in NYC for 35% off rates as low as $146 a night.
- Disney World never closes so visit Mickey and the gang in the fall. Try the upgraded Worldgate Resort and Conference Center from $74/night located one mile from Disney World.
- Enjoy some jazz and crawfish in New Orleans while staying at one of the top hotels in town, the AAA four diamond-rated Windsor Court for as low as $156 a night.
- Want to extend summer? Head to South Beach where fall rates at the Greenview Hotel mean you can spend as little as $99 a night to enjoy the surf and sun.
- Explore the grandeur of our nation's capital from the comforts of the L'Enfant Plaza Hotel in Washington D.C. from $101 a night.
- Visit sunny Anaheim in the fall and stay at the Cortona Inn and Suites located 1/2 block from Disneyland at rates as low as $80 a night.
- San Diego features perfect low to mid-seventies weather during the fall months. Try special rates at the Porto Vista Hotel, a boutique hotel in the Little Italy neighborhood.
- LA also has great fall weather and an amazing array of entertainment and culinary highlights. Stay at the Hotel Angeleno from $139 a night for easy access to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica.
- Learn about the importance of the Alamo in San Antonio after a restful night's sleep at the Riverwalk Plaza, available for less than $80 a night.
- Prepare for chilly evenings and mornings in San Francisco's Union Square. Stay at the upscale Handlery hotel and enjoy renovated surroundings from $179.
For the most up-to-date fall deals and the best online pricing, visit www.getaroom.com.
Getaroom.com provides travelers a state-of-the-art lodging website (www.getaroom.com) which offers travelers the lowest hotel rates on the Internet. Clients calling its toll-free call center at 800-HOTELS-8 (800-468-3578) can also receive the benefits of unpublished pricing, with hotel rates typically 10 to 20 percent less than published rates on its site and other internet sites and as much as 50 percent less. There is full disclosure about the property at time of booking including the hotel name and exact location. Getaroom.com offers accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in major destinations in the U.S. and Europe.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.