Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
WARSAW, Poland, October 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
LexClinical, founded and led by former legal directors of major CROs, is a contracting organization comprising a worldwide team of 40 clinical contractors with vast hands-on experience in both CROs and trial sponsors legal departments. Solid facts and figures confirm LexClinical's reliability - over the last years its team have finalized negotiations with more than 10,000 sites worldwide.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
With its global network of lawyers LexClinical is the best business solution for both pharmaceutical companies and CROs facing the following problems:
- inefficient and expensive freelance site contracts specialists' services,
- long-lasting negotiations with clinical sites putting studies at risk,
- inability to estimate the cost of legal services at the budget preparation phase caused by the traditional hour rate freelance specialist payment system,
- high costs of employing payroll contracts specialists.
LexClinical is the answer to all of these by offering:
- a unique billing system with fixed rates per fully executed clinical agreement - the most competitive offer on the clinical trial market (pricing from 299 Euro / 399 USD per fully executed contract),
- proven shortest negotiation cycle times (10 hours per one agreement),
- a comprehensive system that gives its clients the opportunity to plan their trial budget at its earliest stages,
- new technologies facilitating the negotiations status reporting process,
- general and country-specific bilingual contract templates and contract-related negotiation guidelines.
"Clinical trial is about deadlines - keeping them is LexClinical's priority. Innovative approach combined with new technologies and vast experience in clinical trial agreement negotiations is our main advantage. LexClinical's business model is based on a worldwide network of experienced local legal negotiators which allows us to execute agreements all over the world in local languages and in accordance with each country's specific requirements," said Krystian Chacinski, Contracts Manager at LexClinical.
"LexClinical is the only clinical negotiation organization offering a unique billing system which enables our clients to opt for either standard fixed rates per hour or per fully executed contract depending on their business needs. This comprehensive solution gives our clients the opportunity to plan their clinical trial budget efficiently starting from its earliest stages. What's more, LC is also about taking full advantage of new technology - we provide our clients with 24/7 online access to the up-to-date contract negotiation status information via ISAM," said Anna Wilbur, Sales Manager at LexClinical.
Contact: Krystian Chacinski, Contracts Manager at LexClinical, Tel no.: +48-732-99-99-89
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.