Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
New Mobile App Empowers On-the-Go Professionals with Rich ERP Capabilities for Data Access and Business Control through the Apple iPhone
SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the availability of NetSuite for iPhone 2.1, the world's first complete ERP iOS 7 application delivering rich new capabilities for mobile users to conduct business on the go-from an airport, client site, coffee shop, home or anywhere their data plan can reach. Available as a free download from the Apple App Store, NetSuite for iPhone addresses customer demand and the ever-growing need for ERP users to manage business operations that are powered by NetSuite cloud ERP – from financials, CRM, to ecommerce – all via the iPhone app developed by NetSuite. In addition users can create, edit and delete key business data easily from a native mobile application. NetSuite for iPhone ushers in a new era of business interactivity, productivity and speed of execution for mobile executives, managers, sales representatives, consultants, field technicians, and other staff with capabilities to impact the business anywhere, anytime, over the highly popular smartphone.
NetSuite cloud ERP users span a variety of industries including manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, software, services and retail/ecommerce. NetSuite for iPhone allows ERP users across this spectrum of industries to conduct business on the go. For example, a sales rep in the wholesale distribution industry can get immediate access to inventory data while they're on the road, allowing them to tell a customer when the item will be delivered as the customer places the order. A field service technician in the manufacturing industry can look up a customer's previous orders, customer service calls and notes while on-site, reducing service time and improving customer satisfaction. A sales rep in the services industry can look up a case history on the way to a client meeting, arriving prepared with all the necessary background information.
Featuring a sleek and intuitive user interface that is designed and built for iOS 7, NetSuite for iPhone extends the NetSuite cloud value proposition of personalized, real-time, on-demand interactivity with NetSuite's industry-leading cloud suite for ERP / financials, CRM, ecommerce and more. These benefits include:
- The robust business intelligence functionality in NetSuite cloud ERP now accessible via the iPhone.
- Sales reps can improve customer service with a 360-degree customer view, placing sales orders and addressing customer requirements at the point of interaction.
- Managers are able to track KPIs and immediately resolve critical issues while out of the office; and field service reps enjoy accurate, up-to-date information on case status and item/part availability.
- Standard NetSuite data encryption, enterprise-grade password policies, additional authentication layers and role-based field-level security are all enforced on the mobile app to help ensure data privacy and safety. Administrators stay in control and manage mobile access using role-level permissions.
To learn more about NetSuite for iPhone, please visit itunes.com/app/netsuite.
"The quickening pace of business and a fast-growing mobile workforce require rich mobile applications that extend data access and transactional capabilities from the desktop to mobile devices," said Malin Huffman, NetSuite Director of Product Management. "NetSuite for iPhone takes the value proposition of the NetSuite cloud a step further by delivering mobile capabilities critical to today's on-the-move professionals."
Key features in NetSuite for iPhone include:
- Home dashboard synchronization. Access ERP Business Intelligence (BI) content including KPI metrics and scorecards, trend graphs, report snapshots and more.
- Full record support. Create, edit, delete and view key record types including leads, customers, sales orders, invoices, expense reports and more.
- Business action support. Approve sales orders and expense reports, convert estimates, accept customer payments, bill sales orders and more.
- Complete activity management. Manage calendars across list, week and month views, and view other calendars including those of fellow employees.
- Record customization support. All existing customizations including custom forms, fields and scripts are supported.
- Saved Searches. Get all the results and drill down to the record level using any existing NetSuite Saved Search.
- Expanded swipe action support. Map customer locations, initiate phone calls, respond to events or quickly switch into Edit mode.
- Localization. Instantly adapts to specified NetSuite language settings and supports multiple currencies.
Today, more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Apple, iOS, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.