Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Informate Mobile Intelligence
MUMBAI, India, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- It allows you to monitor your Android Data Usage.
- It's smarter than other data monitoring apps as it goes one step ahead by letting you see which apps use most of your data.
After a big success on Datadiary for iOS, Informate Mobile Intelligence a pioneer in passive measurement of smart devices like phones and tablets, recently launched DataDiary app http://www.datadiaryapp.com for Android.
DataDiary is a digital diary that allows you to monitor and track your Android phone's data usage. DataDiary identifies apps which use most of your data. DataDiary also measures the data consumed on various networks you connect to.
DataDiary's simple and user friendly charts show trends to compare app usage during the current and previous months. DataDiary breaks down data usage into four simple charts:
- App DataDiary - Identifies 'data guzzlers' by giving you a break-down of data usage of the top data consuming apps
- Network DataDiary - Monitor data usage by cellular and Wi-Fi networks you connect to
- Hourly DataDiary - Check hourly data usage to understand the time of the day when your usage is highest
- Trends - Monitoring not restricted to current month, you can check the previous month's daily/ weekly usage as well
DataDiary has also received a number of positive reviews from users and app reviewers for the iPhone and iPad app.
Informate is a digital research and analytics company and is in the forefront of measuring global consumer behavior on connected devices. As opposed to traditional surveys, Informate employs a passive on-device data collection process and is one of the very few companies in the world with the expertise and experience in this space.Informate maintains opt-in consumer panels in several markets including US, India, South East Asia and Middle East.
Itunes Link: from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/datadiary/id635261623?mt=8
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.informate.datadiary
For further details contact:
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.