Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- ISPE, a leading provider of training programs for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry, has announced its 2014 schedule of classroom training courses. These courses are taught by experienced industry professionals in strategic locations throughout the United States and Europe to provide fundamental, intermediate and advanced training to support pharmaceutical product quality and manufacturing best practices.
"Effective training is the cornerstone of professional success for both organizations and individuals, and it is especially important in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, where product quality is critical to patient health," said ISPE President and CEO Nancy Berg. "Our 2014 training schedule has been designed to maximize opportunities for the dedicated professionals in our industry to grow their GMP skills, learn to perform new or changing job responsibilities and deepen their understanding of best practices from established experts in their fields."
ISPE Classroom Training events will be held in the following locations in 2014:
- San Francisco, Calif., USA, 14 – 17 April: Courses offered include Auditing, Biopharmaceutical Facilities, Facility Project Management, GAMP® 5, Water, QRM and Commissioning and Qualification
- Indianapolis, Ind., USA, 19 – 22 May: Courses offered include Cleaning Validation, Clinical Trial Materials, GAMP® 5, HVAC, OSD, Process Validation and Sterile
- Brussels, Belgium, 19 – 22 May: Courses offered include Cleaning Validation, Clinical Trial Materials, GAMP® 5, HVAC, Risk-Based Verification and Managing the Risk of Cross-Contamination (Risk-MaPP)
- Atlanta, Ga., USA, 9 – 12 June: Courses offered include Combination Products, Commissioning and Qualification, Quality by Design (QbD), GAMP® 5, OSD, Sterile and Technology Transfer
- Philadelphia, Penn., USA, 8 – 11 September: Courses offered include Bio Manufacturing Processes, Commissioning and Qualification, Cleaning Validation, HVAC, Process Validation in Biotechnology Manufacturing, Water Generation and Storage, Delivery and Qualification of Waters
- Barcelona, Spain, 8 – 10 September: Courses offered include Commissioning and Qualification, Facility Project Management, GAMP® 5, QRM, Sterile and Technology Transfer
- Raleigh, N.C., USA, 17 – 20 November: Courses offered include Clinical Trial Materials, Facility Project Management, GAMP® 5, HVAC, Process Validation in Biotechnology Manufacturing, Water Generation and Storage, Delivery and Qualification of Waters
- Tampa, Fla., USA 1 – 4 December: Courses offered include Cleaning Validation, Auditing, GAMP® 5, Process Validation, Q7A, Quality Risk Management and Managing the Risk of Cross-Contamination (Risk-MaPP)
Complete details on ISPE's Training programs, including comprehensive descriptions of the courses listed above, can be found at www.ISPE.org/Training.
ISPE, the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, is the world's largest not-for-profit association serving its Members through leading scientific, technical and regulatory advancement throughout the pharmaceutical lifecycle. The 20,000 Members of ISPE are building solutions in the development and manufacture of safe and effective pharmaceutical and biologic medicines and medical delivery devices in more than 90 countries around the world. Founded in 1980, ISPE has its worldwide headquarters in Tampa, Florida, USA. Visit www.ISPE.org for more information.
For more information contact:
ISPE Membership Marketing Communications Manager
Tel: +1-813-960-2105, ext. 277
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.