This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Telematics Update: The auto telematics market in Latin America has changed. Its moved beyond Contran 245 and it is working towards making the connected car a reality.
(PRWEB) July 02, 2014
For this year, we have curated an agenda that reflects this market shift. Fiat, Arval BNP Paribas and Deloitte will cover new topics like insurance telematics, green driving and the Internet of Cars to bring to light the latest trends and discuss how to capitalise on advances in the market. Also, attendees will get access to the Insurance Telematics Report or the Connected Fleet Report with the purchase of a diamond pass in order to learn how other regions are deploying telematics solutions and figure out ways to adapt them to the Latin American drivers needs.
Other topics will include new technologies and trends, legislation and business models that are set to change the landscape of telematics and help establish the winning relationships that will put businesses on the road to success.
Create value for telematics solutions and drive profitable business towards a connected ecosystem.
Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014 project director, Ina Vaduvescu, stated: It will be critical that companies evaluate the success and shortcomings of the first telematics wave and embrace key breakthroughs in the wider connected ecosystem to create an indispensable telematics service package to combat existing theft and road safety issues.
The Topics and Trends changing Telematics in Brazil & LATAM:
Take a look at the must know trends and topics to get up to speed on:
- LATAM Ready for the Internet of Cars: Watch out for OEMs reaction to the latest regulatory delays and the uptake of telematics solutions in the region to capitalize on the full aftermarket and embedded market potential and build money-making businesses
- New Spin on Commercial Telematics: Commoditization of telematics services is imminent in order to build a healthy, competitive ecosystem where predictive maintenance and sophisticated fleet management solutions are within reach!
- Time for Green Driving and ADAS: Make room for eco telematics, car sharing and carpooling and hear how the implementation of ADAS services will financially impact the commercial and passenger sectors.
- End Users Have Their Say: Take a step back from the tech paraphernalia to hear what end users really need and what they are willing to pay for to build specific, targeted telematics packages.
- Join the Connected Lifestyle: No need to pick traffic data, navigation, weather, safety and more is flowing through consumers smartphones discuss how to analyze the Latin American data in line with users needs and curate the perfect in-car connected services
- Insurance Telematics Rises to the Occasion: Corporate fleets, long term rental, 24hr breakdown coverage define the USP for each target audience through differing product offerings to create a cycle of innovation and find the formula to takes insurance telematics mainstream in Brazil and many more sessions on topics such as in-car connectivity, infotainment, security, and exclusive case studies and announcements from Daimler FleetBoard, BMW and Volvo.
For the complete Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: telematicsupdate.com/latam.
The Best Ever Speaker Line-up:
Take a look at the top class automotive specialists we have selected to speak this year:
- Christiano Blume, LATAM host manager, strategy & portfolio management, Volvo
- Flavio Sakai, sales and marketing manager, Harman
- Elias Zoghbi, partner financial services industry, Deloitte
- Carlos Eduardo Sampaio Briselli, marketing and product manager, BMW
- Helder Oliveira, supervisor - connected car team, Fiat Automotive
- Ricardo de Bolle, commercial director, Arval BNP Paribas
- Martin Rosell, managing director, Wireless Car
- André Weisz, head of FleetBoard America & South Africa, Mercedes-Benz Brazil
- Cileneu Nunes, VP, Gristec
- Eduardo Takeshi Ohmachi, senior M2M marketing and business development manager, Telefonica Digital and many other specialists from across the value chain.
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
BMW Brazil said: The event covered a good range of topics and was great for networking with Telematics executives and colleagues.
For the complete Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at or contact the Telematics Update team at latam(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com.
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7422 4326| (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 4326
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11992398.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.