Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit
Learn Why Top Marketers are Going Mobile First
LOS ANGELES, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising conference in North America and Europe is headed to Chicago for its third-annual event on Tuesday, July 29th at the Mid-America Club. The industry gathering will host more than 700 media, digital, agency, brand and mobile executives who are moving the industry forward and driving mobile innovation across the United States and around the world.
"We're in a world where there are more tablets and smartphones than PCs," said Paran Johar, CEO and Founder of Mobile Media Summit. "With mobile fast becoming the primary medium of engagement for innovative marketers the Chicago event will focus on CPG, retail and QSR. I'm excited to head back to the Windy City to bring together leaders in the industry to discuss how and why companies are going mobile first."
Matt Biespiel, Sr. Director of Global Brand Development for McDonald's will be a keynote speaker at Mobile Media Summit Chicago. Biespiel is responsible for keeping the iconic Golden Arches shining bright in the 119 markets where the Company conducts business. Biespiel is the worldwide lead on developing the brand. "I'm excited to share what McDonald's is doing to keep consumers engaged with the brand on mobile," he said.
Paul Gunning, CEO of DDB Chicago is also a keynote speaker at the event and is excited to share some insight. "With the marketing world changing and companies having to tailor content toward specific groups, Mobile Media Summit is a place to express those ideas. I am thrilled to be joining other industry leaders to get the conversation started about what's next for marketing and mobile," said Gunning.
Featured speakers at Mobile Media Summit Chicago include:
- Matt Biespiel, Sr. Director Global Brand Development, McDonalds Corporation
- Paul Gunning, CEO, DDB Chicago
- Ian Beacraft, Manager, New and Emerging Technologies, Leo Burnett
- Brandon Berger, Chief Digital Officer, Worldwide, Ogilvy & Mather
- Alexis Berger, Vice President of Marketing & Midwest Sales, Kargo
- Michael Burgi, Features Editor, Adweek
- Sal Candella, VP Mobile Strategic Sales, Undertone
- Greg Clausen, EVP, Chief Media Officer, Doner
- Bill Clifford, Chief Revenue Officer, SessionM
- Tom Cramer, Strategy Director & Mobile Practice Lead, Razorfish
- Jim Cridlin, Managing Director, Digital, Mindshare
- Bill Dinan, CEO, Telmetrics
- Luke Edson, VP, YP
- Larry Griffiths, SVP Business Development, Shoutz
- Matt Harris, Head of Ad Products, Tapjoy
- Chris Hiland, Chief Growth Officer, BPN Worldwide
- Julie Howell, Associate Director, Strategy & Campaigns, Ansible Mobile
- Danny Huynh, SVP, Group Account Director, Havas Media
- Matthew Jackson, General Manager, Digital Media & Advertising, DISH Network
- Michael Kaushansky, EVP, Chief Analytics Officer, Havas Media
- Erin Kienast, SVP Director of Mobility, Starcom Worldwide
- Moira Lisowski, SVP, Digital Director, Kraft at Starcom MediaVest Group
- Joao Machado, Mobile Director, OMD
- Jeff Malmad, Managing Director of Mobile, Mindshare
- Duncan McCall, CEO, PlaceIQ
- John Montgomery, COO, GroupM Interaction
- Mark Ortiz, National Interactive Marketing Manager, American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
- Mike Owen, CRO, AdColony
- Tracey Paull, SVP, Digital Media Director, Starcom
- Eric Perko, VP Director, Media, Digitas
- Kalyana Prattipati, Vice President Global Platforms, Accuen
- Dan Richardson, Associate Director, Mindshare
- Dr. David Rosenberg, Chief Scientist, YP Mobile Labs
- Liz Ross, President, BPN
- Bryan Simkins, VP, Technology and Activation Group, Starcom
- Josh Sitzer, Head of Sales & Marketing, Pinsight Media+, Sprint
- James Smith, CRO, Verve
- Brandon Starkoff, EVP, Managing Director, Starcom Mediavest
- Angela Steele, CEO, Ansible
- Hynek Stehno, VP Digital Director, SMG PM
- Scott Swanson, President Global Ad Sales, Opera Mediaworks
- Matt Tengler, VP of Product, Millennial Media
- Rishad Tobaccowala, Chair, DigitasLBi and Razorfish
- Are Traasdahl, Founder & CEO, Tapad
- John Trimble, CRO, Pandora
- Kevin Vine, Senior Manager, Digital Strategy, Dunkin' Brands
- Jesse Wolfersberger, Director, Consumer Insights, GroupM Next
- Amy Dickerson, VP, Digital Director, Spark
- Monica Ho, SVP, Marketing, Xad
- Asif Khan, Founder and President, Location Based Marketing Association
- Jim Kiszka, Sr. Manager, Digital Strategist/PaidDigital Media, Kellogg North America
- Jeremy Lockhorn, VP, Emerging Media, Razorfish
- Dave Meeker, VP of Emerging Technology, Isobar US
- Woody Meachum, Director Digital Strategy, OMD
- Colleen Whitney, SVP Media Director National Video Lead, Digitas
- Richard Guest, President, Tribal Worldwide
- Elizabeth Elliott, Director of Mobility, Starcom for P&G
- DJ Reali, SVP Multi Platform Sales, Weather Channel
- Elisabeth Payne, Sales Director, Mobile, Social & Innovatoin, Yahoo!
- Eli Portnoy, President & Co-Founder, Thinknear
- Shannon E. Denison, Vice President of product and Insights, Voltari
- Collin Douma, Global Account Lead, Hasbro at OMD Worldwide
- Molly Garris, Digital Strategy Director, Arc Worldwide
- Nick Jordan, SVP of Product, Tapad
- Glenn Kiladis, VP, New Market & Media Solutions, Fiksu
- Brian Kilmer, VP Central Region Sales, NinthDecimal
- Shenan Reed, President Digital, North America, MEC
- Vincent Shine, Experience Design, Razorfish
- Nitin Chitkara, Director of Mobile, Rocket Fuel
A complete Mobile Media Summit Chicago agenda and speaker list can be found at: www.mobilemediasummit.com/chicago-2014
MOBILE MEDIA SUMMIT CHICAGO ONLINE
Sponsors and Partners include Opera Mediaworks, Pandora, xAd, YP, AdColony, Celtra, NinthDecimal, Kargo, Medialets, Millennial Media, MillwardBrown Digital, Pinsight Media +, PlaceIQ, Shoutz, StrikeAd, Tapjoy, Telmetrics, Undertone, Verve Mobile, Weather Channel, TapAd, Thinknear, Rocket Fuel, Tremor Video, SessionM, Fiksu, SheppardMullin, Collective, Pubmatic, Airpush, Voltari, Yahoo!, MobPartner, mobiThinking, 4A's, Adweek, The Advertising Club, Folio, Fierce Wireless, MadAve Mobile, The Makegood, Women in Wireless, Street Fight, Mobile Monday Chicago, The Social Media Monthly, Wharton, Bloomberg Media, Location Based Marketing Association and among others.
About Mobile Media Summit Mobile Media Summits are the quintessential thought-leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summits are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience are advertisers, more than any other event. Since its founding, the event series has hosted over 850 speakers and well over 10,000 attendees. Visit www.mobilemediasummit.com for more information.
For press inquiries, contact Kaitlynn Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130828/LA69825LOGO
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.