Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE LG Electronics MobileComm
Highly Anticipated LG Devices Now Available for Pre-Order Online and in Verizon Wireless Smart Stores
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LG Electronics today announced its latest flagship smartphone LG G3 for Verizon Wireless is now available for pre-order and will be on sale in stores starting July 17. LG's Android Wear smartwatch and perfect companion to the LG G3, LG G Watch, is now also available through Verizon Wireless.
Starting today and for a limited time, Verizon Wireless customers can pre-order the LG G3 for $99.99 in Metallic Black and Silk White with a new two-year activation online and in Verizon Wireless Smart Stores. On Verizon Wireless, the LG G3 is XLTE-ready, giving customers faster peak speeds and greater network capacity nationwide.
LG G Watch is available for purchase online starting today and in stores on July 17 for $229.99. When paired with a premium Android smartphone, such as the LG G3, or any other device running Android 4.3 or later, the LG Watch provides useful information accessible right on the wrist.
"With the LG G3 and LG G Watch, LG Mobile is redefining what that mobile experience should look like with smart technologies that bring relevant information to people when they need it most," said Morris Lee, senior vice president and head of North American sales and marketing, LG MobileComm. "As the all-new G3 comes fresh on the heels of our continued success with Optimus G, G2 and G Pad, more and more consumers are walking into network provider stores and national retail outlets asking for LG mobile devices."
Dynamic Duo to Simplify On-the-Go Lifestyles
Anticipation for the U.S. release of LG's premium smartphone has been high; tech pundits and influencers have called the LG G3 the flagship Android smartphone to beat this year. Designed under LG's "Simple is the New Smart" concept, the LG G3 will hit the shelves with enhanced hardware features and completely refreshed software for a simplified mobile experience:
- 5.5 Quad HD display with four times the resolution of any other available mobile HD screen in the US.
- The ultra fast tap-to-shoot 13 megapixel OIS+ camera featuring Laser Auto Focus
- Floating Arc design and evolved Rear Key button for ergonomic comfort and convenience
- Smart Notice personal assistant provides users with the most relevant information when it's needed the most
The LG G Watch extends the adaptive technology functionality from the phone to the wrist. With the LG G Watch, users can access important and useful information, such as weather, fitness data, messages, search results, etc. with a quick tap, swipe or voice command. The LG G Watch is designed to be as functional as it is fashionable:
- 1.65 inch IPS display with a trim, button-less profile
- 9-Axis sensor (gyro / accelerometer / compass) for high performance motion tracking
- Always-on screen ensures important calls, texts, and updates are not missed without ever having to pick up the smartphone
- Available in Black Titan and White Gold; supports any standard wristwatch size (22mm) for endless personalization options
Key LG G3 Specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
- Memory: 32GB eMMC ROM (up to 24GB usable)/ 3GB DDR3 RAM / microSD support up to 2TB
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus, Dual LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.95mm
- Weight: 149.8g
Key LG G Watch Specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 processor
- Display: 1.65-inch LCD IPS (280 x 280)
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 512MB RAM
- Battery: 400mAh
- Size: 37.9 x 46.5 x 9.95mm
- Weight: 63g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Other: Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
For more information and to order LG G3 and LG G Watch for Verizon Wireless, please visit www.LG.com.
About LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc. LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the U.S. sales subsidiary of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company, a global innovator and trend leader in the global mobile communications industry. LG is driving the evolution of mobile forward with its highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery and camera optics and strategic partnerships with noted industry leaders. LG's consumer-centric products ? including the flagship premium G Series models ? incorporate unique, ergonomic designs and intuitive UX features that enhance the user experience. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit www.LG.com.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140710/125977
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140710/125978
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110203/CG42292LOGO-d
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.