Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
Former Blizzard, Ebay and Facebook's first employee will help to support the Apmetrix team's growth initiatives
SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Apmetrix, a global provider of enterprise analytics and automated data management solutions announces Taner Halicioglu has joined its advisory board. Mr. Halicioglu brings a wealth of experience to Apmetrix having held key positions at Ebay, Blizzard Entertainment and Facebook, where he was the first employee hired by the founders.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140710/126183
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140710/126182
"The board and I are extremely excited to have Taner on our team. His wealth of experience with hugely successful startups as well as systems and IT infrastructure are paramount in helping us grow and continuing to focus on delivering a world class analytics platform for our clients," stated Lee Jacobson, CEO of Apmetrix.
"Analytics, games and apps are a passion of mine and Apmetrix is delivering a next generation platform and I am proud to join the team and help them grow," said Mr. Halicioglu.
Apmetrix offers a comprehensive platform allowing companies to:
- Automatically collect data from over 60 third party data sources including app stores, social and video networks and marketing agency data, all in one dashboard.
- Use advanced correlation tools to understand what is driving monetization such as weather patterns, social behaviors and demographics.
- Automatically re-target users using unlimited push notifications and messages based on behavior.
- Keep 85% of ad revenues with high fill rates using the Apmetrix Ad Exchange
- View marketing campaigns in real time to quickly determine which networks deliver the best results.
- Access real time live data from anywhere via web browsers and mobile devices.
- Use predictive analytics to forecast revenues, user churn, lifetime user value and more.
Apmetrix Company Video
Founded in 2012 by video game and analytics veterans Lee Jacobson, Mark Caldwell and Blaise Barrelet, Apmetrix delivers the fastest, most customizable, real-time data management platform available. Based in San Diego, Calif., the company is backed by Analytics Ventures, La Costa Investment Group, LLC, KI Investment Group Holdings LLC and Keshif Ventures LLC. Its Advisory Board includes industry luminaries Nolan Bushnell (Atari), Brian Fargo (inXile Entertainment), Mark Skaggs (Zynga), Taner Halicioglu (Facebook) and Torsten Oppermann (Indigo Pearl). For more information, visit www.apmetrix.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Lori Scribner, Scribner Communications
Phone: +1 (619) 993-1784
Read more news from Apmetrix
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.