Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE TrueCar, Inc.
Award recipients demonstrate excellence in the automotive retail industry
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eighteen of the 40 people recognized in Automotive News' 2014 "40 Under 40" retail list represent TrueCar Certified Dealers. The list was unveiled in the July 14 edition of Automotive News this morning.
The annual "40 Under 40" list honors up-and-comers in automotive retail under 40 years old who have shown innovation and leadership. They were nominated for the honor by colleagues, bosses or themselves. From this year's group, the TrueCar Certified Dealers include:
- Kelly Alston, General Manager, Stateline Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram – Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Jarred Black, General Manager, Larry H. Miller Volkswagen – Lakewood, Colorado
- J.R. Buchbinder, General Manager, New Country Lexus of Westport – Westport, Connecticut
- Chris Dixon, Fixed Operations Director, Volvo of Savannah, Carolina Volvo, Savannah Mitsubishi and Premier Collision – Savannah, Georgia
- Tania Eubanks, General Manager, AutoNation Ford Golf Freeway – Houston, Texas
- Adil Elomri, General Manager, AutoNation Nissan Arapahoe – Centennial, Colorado
- Brian Feldman, Senior Director of eCommerce, AutoNation – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Matthew Gettys, General Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet – Hoover, Alabama
- Lee Gonzalez, Vice President, Gloucester Toyota – Gloucester, Virginia
- Jason Graciano, General Sales Manager, Paragon Honda – Woodside, New York
- Miran Maric, Vice President of Digital Strategy, Larry H. Miller Dealerships Group – Sandy, Utah
- Chadwick NeSmith, General Manager, NeSmith Chevrolet Buick GMC of Jesup Inc. – Jesup, Georgia
- Alex Perdikis, Managing Partner, Koons of Silver Spring – Silver Spring, Maryland
- Larry Pickett, eMarketing Director, Anderson Automotive Group – Raleigh, North Carolina
- Erin Ramsey, Business Development Center Manager, DCH Auto Group – Temecula, California
- Michael Rezi, Managing Partner, Nissan of Cookeville – Cookeville, Tennessee
- Chase Smith, President and Co-owner, Russell & Smith Automotive Group – Houston, Texas
- Chris Teague, Dealer Principal, Chevrolet of Montebello – Montebello, California
"We're proud to be working with these men and women who have demonstrated strong leadership, innovation and excellence," said Mike Timmons, Senior Vice President of Dealer Development for TrueCar, the negotiation-free car-buying platform. "These leaders are helping improve the car-buying experience in their communities."
TrueCar currently boasts more than 8,000 TrueCar Certified Dealers in the United States.
TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE) is the negotiation-free car buying and selling platform. TrueCar enables a negotiation-free car buying experience by giving buyers transparent insight into what others actually paid (price confidence), upfront pricing information (price discovery), and access to a network of trusted TrueCar Certified Dealers who provide guaranteed savings certificates and seamlessly complete the car purchase. The reality is that buying a car is painful and buyers fear they are going to overpay or be surprised with hidden fees. TrueCar's transparent upfront pricing information makes the car buying process simple so there are no surprises and buyers never overpay. TrueCar's mission is to make car buying simple, fair and fun. Its national network of more than 8,000 TrueCar Certified Dealers is committed to providing negotiation-free savings off MSRP for all car-buyers, including members of some of the country's largest membership and service organizations such as AARP, American Express, AAA, and USAA. Note: Not all program features are available in all states. Go to www.truecar.com for program details. TrueCar is headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., with offices in Santa Barbara, Calif., San Francisco, Calif., and Austin, Texas.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110118/LA31413LOGO
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.