Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WiFi HD Audio Adapter for Car Audio Systems
TAIPEI, July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The world's 1st WiFi audio adapter for cars' audio systems, LINKA, is able to upgrade an existing car's audio system from Wire to Wireless (WiFi Audio) via the AUX-IN port. LINKA is designed for this simple task with really high quality audio streaming from your iPhone (Airplay) or Android (DLNA) device to a car's audio system.
Using WiFi technology brings more exciting features compared to Bluetooth technology, and LINKA also adds more features to better fit the car environment.
- JAM Music - WiFi allows multiple devices to connect at the same time, so there is no pair / un-pair problem like there is with Bluetooth devices. Everyone can play music in the car over the WiFi connection.
- High Resolution Audio - Supports Airplay & DLNA, which can support 24bit/192Khz FLAC. No more A2DP audio compression over Bluetooth.
- No More Interrupt Alarm - WiFi gives a pure listening experience with music. Unlike Bluetooth technology, every single sound will transmit out through your speakers.
- Zero Noise - An exclusive design to fix the problem of background noise from the car battery to the USB power source.
- UPOCC Audio Cable - Leverage UPOCC technology to enhance audio resolution. This is HiFi level material, which is very expensive compared to OFC cable.
- Extremely fast boot-up - Super fast system boot up only takes 7 sec to ready for connection.
- Built-In DAC - Uses Wolfson WM8988 DAC to provide the best quality & performance. (SNR 100dB / THD -90dB @ 48Khz)
- Compact Size - Easy to install & hide in any space.
LINKA has just posted this project on Indiegogo (http://goo.gl/0yLMIo), and needs your support to bring this product into the volume production stage.
LINKA is designed for upgrading AUX-IN to a WiFi audio connection, no matter whether your car is a new model or an older one. Even if you already have a Bluetooth connection you should add WiFi audio capability to your car as well. You will notice a huge difference between both technologies. You will love LINKA, that's for sure.
LINKA is the product of NEXUM.
You can view the Indiegogo campaign here: http://goo.gl/0yLMIo
Join Facebook group to learn more info, please visit http://goo.gl/5l513U.
For further information, please contact:
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140714/126561
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.