Recipe from Hope Henderson of Ala.
- 3 or 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (boiled)
- 2 cans Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of milk (whole or 2% milk)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 stick of butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut or pull apart chicken and place in the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole pan. In a bowl mix the soup, milk, cheese, and mayonnaise. Pour soup mixture over the chicken. Mix butter and Ritz in bowl. Spread Ritz over the top of soup mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until soup mixture is bubbling and crackers are golden brown.