Prep Time: 15 min
Yield: 8 Servings
- ½ cup zucchini, thickly sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup yellow bell peppers, sliced
- ½ cup yellow squash, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- 16 large fresh button mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ clove garlic crushed
Place all veggies in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic; mix together and pour over vegetables. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least for ½ hour.
Preheat grill for medium heat. Lightly oil grate. Remove vegetables from marinade and place on grill. Cook about 12-15 minutes or until tender.