Recipe from Albert Milburn of Brandon, Miss.
Total Time: About 20 minutes
2 lbs. fresh pork sausage
1 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tblsp lemon pepper
1. Combine sausage, lemon pepper, Rotel tomatoes and hot sauce and mix in with sausage.
2. Spread sausage evenly in large skillet and cook until almost done.
3. Using a medium size ladle, press 6 indentations around edge of sausage and one in the middle.
4. Drop one egg in each "dimple," cover, reduce heat and cook until eggs are done to your liking.
5. Cut into pie shaped pieces and serve with buttermilk biscuits and jelly. UMMMM, good.
Yield: 4-7 servings